Assistant (Music & Entertainment)
A fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Assistant to support a busy team who look after a range of clients in the music and entertainment industry.
We are seeking a pro-active and highly organised Assistant with a strong work ethic to support a busy team who look after a range of clients in the music and entertainment industry. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to build relationships always willing to go that extra mile to deliver a fantastic service.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system with bank statements, supplier bills, receipts and other information required for day to day bookkeeping. Ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Managing and collating the flow of work to other remote assistants within the team
- Dealing with all letters and forms for the team
- Processing all client payments for the team
- Managing paperless system, scanning and saving all payment requests ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Filing for the team
- Sending weekly and monthly payroll emails and payslips for payroll clients
- Sending fee notes to clients and chasing
- Posting timesheets for the team
- Collating and recording expenses
- Overseeing and updating team master control sheets and meeting deadlines
- Taking calls when team members are not available
- Assisting in collating information for other teams such as accounts and tax team
- General administrative support for the team
- Diary management
At SRLV, we offer a wide range of benefits which you will be entitled to after successful completion of your probationary period. These include, but are not limited to, fantastic private medical insurance cover and cashback for medical expenses such as dentist visits and eye tests.
Other benefits include ‘summer hours’ throughout the warmer months, monthly ‘drinks trolley’ to wind down after a busy week and extra annual leave over the Christmas period. Season ticket loans and ‘Cycle to Work’ vouchers are on offer to help with your commute. We also offer company discount at some local establishments including restaurants and hair salons.
Who You Are
- Highly organised individual
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Seeks feedback on own performance and is able to respond positively to constructive criticism
- Good attention to detail
- Solid IT skills, along with the ability to pick up software quickly and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Interest in the music industry a plus
- A-Level (or equivalent) level educated
- GCSE grades C and above (preferably A*-B in Maths & English)
- Office experience is desirable
• Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Interested? Get in Touch
If you are interested in a career at SRLV, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining the role for which you would like to be considered.
SRLV is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We will keep your application/CV on our files for the next six months, with a view to considering you for any suitable vacancies that may arise during this period.
Please let us know if you would prefer us not to keep your details on our files for this purpose. In that eventuality, we will delete all the information that we hold about you from our records.