We are seeking an organised, proactive and eager Payroll Assistant to join our busy client payroll team.
Based in our offices in Fitzrovia, you will work closely with our client managers and clients directly. Our Client Payroll team is not like most payroll bureaus and you will need to be able to respond to our clients efficiently, accurately and professionally. We hand hold all of our clients and pride ourselves on providing a first class service. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, have a passion for client service and be willing to muck in when needed.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your payroll career, whilst offering study support to complete a professional qualification (CIPP).
- Experience of running multiple payrolls to multi deadlines throughout the month, start to finish, including RTI submissions.
- Liaising with client managers and clients on technical issues.
- Ensuring payroll deadlines are met and payrolls delivered to a high technical standard.
- Knowledge of pension schemes including AE process and pension submissions to various provider platforms.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ad hoc tasks and support to Payroll Manager as required.
At SRLV, we offer a wide range of benefits which you will be entitled to after successful completion of your probationary period. These include, but are not limited to, fantastic private medical insurance cover and cashback for medical expenses such as dentist visits and eye tests.
Other benefits include early finishes on a Friday after a busy week (subject to manager approval and made up time) and extra annual leave over the Christmas period. Season ticket loans and ‘Cycle to Work’ vouchers are on offer to help with your commute. We also offer company discount at some local establishments including restaurants and hair salons.
- Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Study: CIPP support available
Who You Are
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, oral and written, with clients and internal staff
- Good numeracy skills
- 18 months experience of payroll
- Good level of experience of Sage payroll software
- Keen to undertake professional studies
- Previous experience in payroll bureau highly desirable
- Good IT skills, proficient in Excel
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
ARE YOU Interested? IF SO, Get in Touch!
If you are interested in taking the next step in your payroll career at SRLV, please complete our application form by clicking Apply Now below.
You will be asked a few questions and prompted to attach your CV and covering letter to support your application.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
SRLV is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We will keep your application/CV on our files for the next six months, with a view to considering you for any suitable vacancies that may arise during this period.
Please let us know if you would prefer us not to keep your details on our files for this purpose. In that eventuality, we will delete all the information that we hold about you from our records.