Senior Manager – Mixed Tax
An exciting opportunity for an experienced CTA-qualified Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to our partners and directors, as well as staff management responsibilities.
SRLV is an independent, dynamic firm based in the heart of Mayfair. We are seeking an experienced CTA-qualified Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to our partners and directors as well as staff management responsibilities.
We are looking for a private client specialist with sufficient wider tax knowledge to be comfortable giving initial advice to partners and clients in relation to a range of taxes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of managers and staff members and can expect to work on interesting projects on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients.
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm’s most complex clients
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects.
- Manage, support, and mentor staff.
- Work with the manager group to ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for c.1000 clients across the tax team.
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed).
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability.
At SRLV, we offer a wide range of benefits which you will be entitled to after successful completion of your probationary period. These include, but are not limited to, fantastic private medical insurance cover and cashback for medical expenses such as dentist visits and eye tests.
Other benefits include ‘summer hours’ throughout the warmer months, monthly ‘drinks trolley’ to wind down after a busy week and extra annual leave over the Christmas period. Season ticket loans and ‘Cycle to Work’ vouchers are on offer to help with your commute. We also offer company discount at some local establishments including restaurants and hair salons.
Who You Are
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA desirable but not essential).
- Mixed tax with a personal bias.
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget.
- Can demonstrate technical skills and commercial awareness, and the ability to balance the two.
- Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, both within and outside the firm including enquiries and negotiations with HMRC.
Interested? Get in Touch!
If you are interested in a career at SRLV, please send us your CV together with a covering letter explaining the role for which you would like to be considered.
SRLV is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We will keep your application/CV on our files for the next six months, with a view to considering you for any suitable vacancies that may arise during this period.
Please let us know if you would prefer us not to keep your details on our files for this purpose. In that eventuality, we will delete all the information that we hold about you from our records.